Friday 1 January 2016

How To Make An Outfit Look More Expensive

Happy New Year Everyone!
My NY's resolution is to be more focused on expanding my blog so I will be posting at least once a week as a few people have asked where I've vanished too. To be honest, I've just been really lazy!

Anyway, starting off 2016 I thought I would post about my NYE outfit and how I make an inexpensive outfit look expensive with just some key items.


I just went for food and drinks with my family so didn't want to get too dressed up, however every occasion is a Louboutin one, so my Pigalle Blush No.1 were straight out their box, they teamed well with my Neverfull MM from Louis Vuitton which I have in the Azur Damier canvas. I went for the classic 'Double Denim' look - which can be quite risky so I broke it up with a timeless belt by Moschino
(Click the links to take you to the designer websites for pricing.)

To the cheap stuff;
My shirt and hat I purchased from a site called PrettyLittleThing, oh my gosh guys if you haven't already checked this site out then do it now! So many nice pieces that are so inexpensive.
Back to the shirt, can you believe it was only £12!  I went for a size M, I would usually pick S however it wasn't in stock, which was actually really lucky as M fits perfect, I would say it is around an 8/10, any smaller for me then it probably would be a bit uncomfortable. £12 for a classic denim shirt that can be dressed up or down is a bargain! It is in the sale but still available just follow the link - Click Here!

I brought a camel floppy hat, again from PrettyLittleThing. I have seen these hats retail for about £20-£40 and I just didn't think that I wanted to pay that money as I didn't know if the hat would suit me.  The hat I am wearing was FIVE POUNDS, yes, £5! So if you are a bit like me and unsure if you want to try the floppy hat look Click Here and buy yourself one for £5, yes they are still in stock!

My jeans were just a pair I purchased in May from Zara on Oxford Street in London, they were around £20 which is so cheap for a pair of decent jeans, they aren't all one colour which I love as well, I hate jeans that are just a solid one colour, I like the washed out look. I can't find these specific jeans online however there are loads on Zara for under £30!

I hope I've tempted you to have a little splurge this New Year, you deserve it!

lovefromjessicax

No comments:

Post a Comment