Monday 17 August 2015

1k Views!

When I first started a blog I was feeling a little anxious as to what people may think as obviously beforehand I've heard others say that blogging can be quite cringey or "what do they know about blogging!". I think it takes quite a lot to write something that anyone can read and judge so really admire people that write blogs and video blog.  I was soooooo happy when I checked the stats on my page to see that just within 24 hours I had had over 1k views!

I would just like to say thank you so much to everyone that has took an interest, feel free to post comments at the bottom of my blog, Instagram etc. as a new blogger I would really like feedback!

Once I reach a certain number of views I am going to do a giveaway of my favourite product of that time to celebrate so could be anything from a lipstick to a shopping voucher for a store I'm in to!

So keep reading and hope you enjoy.

love from jessica x


No comments:

Post a Comment